- Barham Caravan park, Ingoldmells, Lincs
- Beeches Caravan Park, Chapel St Leonards, Lincs
- Blue Dolphin Holiday Park, Mablethorpe
- Broadland Sands Holiday Park, Corton, Lowestoft, Suffolk
- Cherry Tree Holiday Park, Burgh Castle, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
- Coastfields Holiday Park, Ingoldmells, Skegness, Lincs
- Fritton House Hotel, Fritton, Norfolk
- Grange Leisure Park, Mablethorpe, Lincs
- Grove Farm, Linstead Magna, Halesworth, Suffolk
- Ivy House, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft, Suffolk
- LBC (Lloyds Bank) SBO of Away Resorts, Nationwide
- Mermaid Caravan Park, Mablethorpe, Lincs
- Nelson Villa Caravan Park, Chapel St Leonards, Lincs
- Richmond Holiday Park, Skegness, Lincs
- Sundowner Holiday Park, Hemsby, Norfolk
- Sycamore Farm Park, Skegness, Lincs
- Trusthorpe Springs Leisure Park, Trusthorpe, Lincs
- Westholme Holiday Park, Aysgarth, Yorkshire Dales National Park
Seacroft Holiday Park, Hemsby, Norfolk
Redevelopment of two holiday parks, replacing chalets with a 260 bed hotel and 269 static caravans and lodges.
Planning advice provided throughout the design and application stages. Design and Access Statement and Landscape Impact Assessment provided to support the application.
Illustration provided by project designers the Paul Robinson Partnership.
Fritton Lake Lodges, Fritton, Norfolk
Woodland lodge development on the Somerleyton Estate. As part of a team of consultants we provided planning input to the design and application stages. Reports provide to support the application included a Design and Access Statement and Planning Statement.
Hotel & Restaurant on appeal, Lowestoft
Planning appeal won for roadside restaurant and hotel. Main issues were the local plan designation/policies and the retention of trees protected by a Tree Preservation Order.
- Conversion of Victorian warehouse to flats, Lowestoft
- Local Plan representations on behalf of regional and national housebuilders
- Neighborhood Extension of 840 dwellings and park, Lowestoft
- Numerous infill plots and barn conversions for private clients, Various
- Outline Permission for 32 dwellings, Norwich
- Planning Permission for 64 Houses, Blofield, Norwich
- Scheme for 232 dwellings, near Norwich
Promotion of site through the Local Plan process and achieving outline planning permission. Site is located on the periphery of a settlement and part inside of a Conservation Area. Services provided included project management of the consultant team, preparation of Planning Statements at the various stages, Design & Access Statement to accompany the application and presentation to Planning Committee.
Residential Development, Poringland
Latest phases of residential development, comprising detailed planning application for 232 dwellings and outline application for 300 dwellings and 2,000 sq. metres of office floorspace.
Planning input provided to the client team and promotion of the schemes at public exhibitions and meetings. We provided an Environmental Impact Assessment and Design and Access Statements to accompany the applications and discussions with planning officers throughout the application stage.
- Rendering Plant, Norfolk
- Sand & Gravel Extraction, Norfolk for Ayton Aggregates (part of May Gurney Group)
- Super Sewer Tunnel, Ipswich for Anglian Water
- Waste Water & Sludge Treatment Works, Jaywick-on-Sands, Essex for Anglian Water
- Waste Water Treatment Works, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex for Anglian Water
- Water Desalination Test Plant ,
Commercial & Community Schemes
- Supermarket, Bungay, Suffolk for Anglia Regional Co-operative
- Worship Centre, Ashill, Norfolk
Contact us to start the first step. We find most clients prefer a brief, clear email report that answers the questions can we do this? If not, what can we do? And how soon can we get started?
Contact us for free initial consulation
REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE
Members of the Royal Town Planning Institute
Copyright © 2021 Wheatmanplanning